In terms of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, No. 25 of 2002, Three Perfect Days is a Data Controller, namely Three Perfect Days electronically collects, collates, processes and stores personal information obtained through the use of the Three Perfect Days Portal (enter URL), for purposes identified and outlined below.
Data Collection and Purpose
Three Perfect Days undertakes to only collect and use personal data voluntarily provided by yourself to this site.
You are able to browse this site without disclosing any personal information about yourself.
You may choose to provide Three Perfect Days with limited personal data as required in order to register for certain services.
Once registered the information will only be used for the specified service(s) outlined below:
- Register for certain updates on information providers.
- Express request for information to be provided to you.
- General contact with Three Perfect Days.
- Register for access to booking facilities & browsing of information and facilities on the site.
Disclosure of Information
Personal information held by Three Perfect Days will be kept confidential, however, Three Perfect Days may and will disclose such information in the following instances:
- At your request or upon your written consent.
- If Three Perfect Days is compelled to do so by a court order or any other legal or regulatory requirement.
- If it is in the public interest to do so; and/or if it is necessary to protect Three Perfect Days's rights.
- Any other person under a duty of confidentiality to Three Perfect Days.
- Any person to whom Three Perfect Days is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of law.
- Lawyers, accountants, auditors, financial regulators and law enforcement bodies when necessary to administer your money or to respond to a legal enquiry or satisfy a legal requirement.
Three Perfect Days does not intentionally collect any sensitive information through the Three Perfect Days Portal unless legally required to do so.
Sensitive information includes but is not limited to race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, physical or mental health.
Three Perfect Days suggests that you refrain from providing such information but points out that by doing so you will be deemed as providing your explicit consent which will enable Three Perfect Days to use the information for the specified purpose for which it was supplied.
Changes to this statement
Law and jurisdiction
You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within South Africa.
Acceptance of policy
If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the Three Perfect Days Portal or provide any personal information to Three Perfect Days.
Effective date of policy: 1 November 2005